Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Old Kicks

A pair of kicks I bought way back 2006. I used it a lot for 2 years, used it a little for another 2 years and now it needs to be put to rest.

I learned that I should have my feet and gait analysed to help me select the right shoe for me. Otherwise, I might injure myself with a wrong pair. Good thing there's RUNNR. A shop specializing in running, which offers free feet and gait analysis. It's perfect except that they don't offer the Adidas promo. Now, what I might do is get professional advice from RUNNR about which type of shoes to get then purchase it somewhere else where they offer the adidas promo. I know some might say ''That's cheap.'' But, hey, I'm on a budget so I'll take all that I can get.

Stay tuned as I will show you guys whatever it is I get to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment